Monday, April 11, 2011

Haworthia magnifica var. splendens JDV93/59

These are seed grown plants, seed from near Albertinia, South Africa. We will be offering one of these on E-Bay in the next few days. We haven't offered these before and it's only with these rarely offered plants that we put them up on E-Bay.
Most of you are aware that I'm a retired clergyman and I sometimes fill in for another pastor. Today was one of those days. One of the things we try to remind people to do is to turn off their cell phones during the worship service. Imagine my embarrassment when mine started ringing while I was serving the Eucharist (Communion). Not only once, but twice.  I guess the next passage I will need to preach on is "Physician, heal thyself."
Enjoy your plants!

1 comment:

  1. Lutero esta muy bien puesto su nombre, por que es magnifica y bella ademas.
    saludos Marisol.

    ReplyDelete