Saturday, July 24, 2010

Graptoveria 'Opalina'

The last time I had Graptoveria 'Opalina' posted it was with two other plants. I think this is the first time I've posted it by itself. Again, I was out in the greenhouses when the sun was getting low in the sky and the image was irresistible. I wish we had more of these to offer; we're propagating as fast as we can. But for the time being we have to limit it's availability.
Finally, before heading off to bed, a "thank you" to all of you who have become "followers" of this blog. I'm honored. Please feel free to comment. The only things I don't permit through are specifically commercial posts unrelated to the subject and links to "adult" content - and some extreme profanity of course. Other than that, almost anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment